Subject Management Topic Improving the business process
Level : Bachelor
I have added the requirements to the attachment.
In your role as an employee at a medium-to-large aviation-related business, it's time to drill down to the
specifics for two of the Management Information Systems you selected. As you perform research and
compose your data, remember that you are in a mid-to-upper level management position and have
significant decision-making influence with your company.
Project Submissions #2, #3, and #4 should provide details regarding how the departments in your
organization could benefit from the implementation of the Information System (IS) technologies that
you are studying in this course. Some departments to consider are Human Resources, Information
Technology, Maintenance, Marketing, Operations, Reservations, and Sales.
Distinguishing how the ISs will benefit your company,
- Provide details and examples of applications and solutions offered by retail vendors.
- Describe the framework for each solution that the internal staff of your company might develop and
- Present an account of the strengths, weaknesses, and cost considerations for those solutions.
- Finally, identify and describe how a solution can provide a competitive advantage, influence strategy,
affect organizational performance, and increase operational efficiency.
Before you begin to work on the Project Submission 2 assignment, review the instructor’s grading
comments and markups on the Project Submission 1 document and correct any issues. Re-save the
corrected Project Submission 1 document as a new Project Submission 2 working document.
The following are the submission requirements for this assignment:
- Begin the Body of the Text section with the centered title of the paper.
- Follow the title of the paper with a brief paragraph consisting of 4-5 sentences that introduces the
need for IS solutions in your company. Be sure to include the titles of your five selected topics in your
- Submit researched scholarly data for TWO of the IS-related solutions that you selected.
- Submit a minimum of TWO full pages of double-spaced text in the Body of the Text section for EACH
IS-related solution. The MINIMUM number of submitted pages in the Body of the Text section is FOUR
full pages. The Title, Abstract, Reference List pages, and the paragraph consisting of 4-5 sentences that
introduce the need for IS-related solutions in your company are not considered part of the “FOUR full
pages” in the Body of the Text section requirement.
- Precede the paragraphed data for each topic in the Body of the Text section with the centered-title of
- Do NOT present any Abstract or Conclusion data. Present only the words “Abstract” and “Conclusion,”
where indicated in the template data.
- A minimum of TWO primary reference sources outside of the course textbook are required to be cited
and referenced in the document submission (ONE per topic).
- As you do your research and compose data for each of the IS-related solutions in each assignment,
keep up the Reference List page and make notes for the data in the Conclusion section that you will
compose in your final draft document.
The two IS system are Transaction Processing System (TPS), and Decision Support System